Thursday, March 8, 2012

happy international women's day!

In honour of my favorite day of the year, I thought I'd do a little post about some of my favorite lady bloggers out there! Here they are in no particular order:


If there was one bloggy babe whose closet I could raid it would definitely have to be the lovely Isla of A Fine Day for Sailing! I mean LOOK AT THAT TURTLENECK. Totally speaking my language. Plus Isla is just the nicest, most down-to-earth babely babe there is. One day I'll make it out to San Fran and meet her for realsies!

 You've probably seen this beauty-babe around LHV once or twice! Lydia from Style is Style is my Vancouver bloggy buddy and I love her to bits. Her incredibly creative and joyous style is constantly inspiring to me, especially her epic use of colour and pretty tights! Plus this gal has some seriously rad things to say. She's the real deal!

Ohhhh Anjaaaa! This rad lady was the first blogger I EVER MET and boy did she set the bar. Not only is her blog, Clever Nettle, chalk full of rad photography and inspirational stylez but she recently started making her own designs called ANN-YA and holy eff they're fantasmical. Every time Anja comes to town my heart skips a beat. Total girl crush! Can't wait to hang out in Portland with this lady!

Last but certainly not least, the dynamic duo Annalise and Jenny from Hummingbird Girls! Their blog is such a huge source of inspiration for me for so many reasons: I love the awesome sense of community and girl-love their blog fosters, as well as their incredibly lovely photography and RAD styles. Plus Annalise sent me the most magical care package last fall that pretty much made my life. HEART EXPLOSION!!!

By the way, it was SUPER hard to narrow this post down to just four picks, so for more amazing lady bloggers check out my blogroll column on the right hand side!

Hope you all had a fantastic International Women's Day! Remember to love the ladies in your life.... ^_^

xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Happy International Women's Day! I am so glad to have gotten to know you through your blog, and I am constantly inspired by your lovely photographs and writing. This really made my day a happy one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah!!! Thanks for including me with so many wicked (in the good way) ladies. YEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely some of my favourite girls! Happy International Women's Day (yesterday)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Zoë! You are such a doll. Thanks for including us in your girl love post. We love you too!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I already knew about the Hummingbird Girls but am checking out the other three ladies right now! They all seem super cool and not to mention beautifulll!!

    mybillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...