Tuesday, March 6, 2012

gypsy market fashion show.

Ensembles by Aggi

sweet marie vintage's looks


outtake

me'n'tammy
The lovely Tammy of The Fair (my ensemble by Starfish and Rose)

starfish & rose: fusion
Ensemble by Starfish and Rose

the fair
Ensembles by The Fair

warm gold



fashionistas galour

the fair: classic black
Ensemble by The Fair

For those of you who follow me on twitter, you'll know that I modeled in a lil' shindig the Gypsy Market people put on to promote Vancouver vintage shops and designers. It was such a cool opportunity to get to know some of fantastic ladies and gents! It was such a pleasure to be modeling for The Fair, Starfish and Rose, and Aggi - they were such dolls.

The show ended up being a bit crazy (unfortunately Sweet Marie and The Fair's time was cut short/missed entirely!) but we took some great pictures with everyone so all was not lost. I definitely recommend checking out the next Gypsy Market on March 18th at the Biltmore! They always have such rad finds.

More outfit posts to come soon!

xoxo.

*All images by Jb except for 1 and 3 by Fortune Sound Club

4 comments:

  1. Aww...this looks like so much fun. You look incredibly tall and beautiful in all these photos. I especially love the white lace/crochet dress. You are breathtaking!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad I missed out, hopefully I will get to see you model again sometime soon. I love the floral dress, and I'll have to check out Gypsy Market :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfits, and well done on modelling, you look super tall! I really like the relaxed 70s vibe of your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww!! youre the perfect model! so tall and classic looking!

    Xo,
    steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...