Wednesday, February 15, 2012

lydia lovin.

laughs

more smiles

outfit goofs

park outfit

jims

yummm

ship painting

menu

sunny close up

snuggles

On me:

coat: vintage from Used
silk blouse: vintage, thrifted
cardigan: vintage, thrifted
skirt: vintage from Temple of the Modern Girl Boutique
purse: vintage, thrifted
tights: Front & Co.
oxfords: vintage from Front & Co.

On Lydia:
blazer: thrifted
dress: Lark by Steve Alan
lace blouse: H&M
shoes: Cooperative
tights: Joe Fresh
bag: Cambridge Satchel Company via Modcloth
 
Ohhh how I love my lady hangouts. My friendship with the lovely Lydia is by far one of my favorite outcomes of blogging. We always have the best chats about life, fashion, blogging, activism... you name it. Plus this girl has mad style. She totally inspired me to branch out into coloured tights. ^_^ On our recent lady-date we had a delicious brunch at my favorite local eatery Slickity Jim's then browsed some cute stores along Main Street.

Did any of you have Galentine's dates?
xoxo.

5 comments:

  1. I can't make serious faces bahaha. Such a great afternoon, lady hangouts are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first picture! you two are way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a lovely time, and the food looks delicious! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...