i adore bed things. i can't count how many lacey slips i have now, most of which were bought at thrift stores or value village. even if i was a crazy old cat lady without any love interests i believe i would still own multiple pretty bed things, it's almost entirely a personal indulgence (although i'm sure JB doesn't mind either). my favorite of all is this peach slip from emily of golden fur vintage. she is so lovely and i am also a huge fan of her blog. her style is eclectic, mysterious and boyish - such a beautiful combination. do you guys have any favorite bed clothes?
- peach slip: Golden Fur Vintage
- white slip underneath: Value Village in Richmond (worn to cover up as peachy is a little small)
- embroidered house coat: Value Village in Richmond
- vintage mirror & brush: from my Grandma :)
- reading: The Sea Wolf by Jack London (classic seaward adventure)
thanks for popping in!