Tuesday, December 27, 2011

over the holidays...

merriment

xmas outfit

xmas outfit 3

shiny shoes

xmas outfit 4

loot

warm forehead

skating 2

the whip

given'r

skating

sparkler smiles

This was Jb and my first Christmas spent together - usually he goes back home to Ontario for the holidays. I'm so thankful for our time together... can you tell by my huge grins in these pictures?? ^_^ These outfit pictures go out to my buddy Amanda, who shares my love for turtlenecks. Ya! Turtle that neck!

Hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season... For New Years I'm thinking of compiling a few "review" posts of the past year. Any requests?

skirt: vintage & thrifted
turtleneck: vintage & thrifted
shoes: vintage from Rebel Rebel in Victoria
knitted headband: Hendrik Lou from Nouvelle Nouvelle
scarf: American Apparel
mittens: knitted by my Momma
coat: vintage & thrifted

Happy Holidays everyone!

xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. Yay for new holiday traditions, I love all the ice skating photos! Lovely velvet skirt and the silver bow shoes are my dream holiday pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays! I hardly ever spend Christmas with my boyfriend either (including this year, bah). I love your outfit and the photos with the (outdoor?) Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so stunning! I love your winter/holiday outfits, I always struggle to look good/care enough to look good this time of year but I'm getting better, great inspiration like this definitely helps :D:D. And skating! what fun! I haven't been in so long, now it's definitely on my to-do list for the winter break.

    Happy Holidays! xx, Becca.

    www.17-candles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit!

    from, helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you two were able to spend the holidays together. You both look so happy. I hope Santa was good to you! Can't wait to see your New Years post.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...