Monday, July 12, 2010

another new blog look.

another new look post_effected
hello internet friends,

thanks for bearing with me while i attempt to stumble my way through html and get this blog looking pristine. my apologies for the ever-changing aesthetic! (indecisiveness is one of my beefiest qualities.) i welcome any feedback on the changes.

in the meantime, check out the new tumblr if you feel so inclined - it will be a visual channel to the blerg and i'll be updating it frequently with pretty pictures found on the net.

outfit post coming soon!


8 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the outfit post, I love the glasses!
    Eat, Sleep, Denim <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!!…….also I just wanted to mention I love the color of your lip stick am obsessed with lipstick I love red’s but this color is fantastic…….and those shades how chic!! Amazing photo very simple yet sophisticated …..like they say less is more.

    Take care and what a marvelous blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look of your blog right now, but I won't lie... I'm new to it! Love the photos though (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The header is perfection, and I am always a fan of a clean white background. It makes photos pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruvery. Actually :) This minimalistic layout is perrrrfect (get the pun?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It takes a little bit of fiddling with the HTML to get your blog layout and contents looking magical. Dig it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...